A magnificent Elizabethan Manor House of the typical E-shape completed in 1592, altered in the 18th century, given Strawberry Hill Gothic editions in the early 19th century. Set above a historic port. Surrounded by 40 acres of gardens and grounds and overlooking its ancient Deer Park.
Interested in this location?
For more information about this property or to arrange a visit please complete this form: